The CONNECT rug with curved lines and geometric shapes easily matches many decors.
Connect is a machine-woven rug made using biotechnology based on the fermentation of corn glucose. Thanks to this process, Calligaris have succeeded in replacing the use of petroleum in the manufacture of the fiber by 37%. For the remaining 63%, for the production of polyester, we used recycled PET bottles. The rug also features Nanoloc stain protection technology, for quick and easy cleaning that preserves its style and beauty. The perfect marriage between design and ecology.